Nugent Auctioneers, 045 865 555, are delighted to present this traditional cottage on Ballymore Eustace Main Street. This historical cottage, which has been extended to accommodate three bedrooms, comes to the market with the added attraction of a large garden to the rear of the property. Ballymore Eustace is a village which has retained its charm and character in a most convenient location, just a short drive from Naas and Blessington, an ideal location for a young family or retired person to establish new roots. Dublin Bus provide a regular service to City Centre (No. 65 route).
|Hallway:||9.50m x 0.95m|
|Kitchen:||3.28m x 3.03m||Tiled floor, good selection of units, plumbed for washing machine|
|Sittingroom:||4.23m x 3.26m||Wooden floor and brick fireplace|
|Bedroom 1:||4.17m x 3.10m||Wooden floor, built in wardrobe, containing water cylinder, hot press|
|Bedroom 2:||2.59m x 3.02m||Wooden floor|
|Bedroom 3:||2.59m x 3.30m|
|Bathroom:||1.82m x 2.37m||Tiled floor, shower cubicle with Mira Elite electric shower, w.h.b. & w.c.|
|Shed:||4.98m x 3.13m|
INCLUDED IN SALE:
- Washing machine
- BER: E2, BER No. 104566872
- Energy Performance Indicator: 370.19kWh/M2/yr
- 82 sq mtrs (c. 882 sq ft)
- Walking distance of Ballymore Eustace Village, Blessington is approx. 4.8kms and Naas approx. 12.8kms
- On 65 bus route to Dublin City
- A selection of Golf Clubs are located nearby for the golfing enthusiasts such as Craddockstown, Tulfarris and Blessington Lakes
Race Courses at Naas, Punchestown and the Curragh are easy distance away
Mains Water, Mains Sewage and O.F.C.H.
From Dublin take N81 road. Travel through Blessington Village on N81 for approx. 4.8kms. Take right for Ballymore Eustace (before petrol station). On entering Ballymore Eustace the cottage is located on the left hand side.